Synokoria Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official VO inside (art and quotes) - WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

+4
Silinara
Safi
Pain
chocobikies
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Official VO inside (art and quotes) - WHAT IS HAPPENING?! Empty Official VO inside (art and quotes) - WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

Post by chocobikies Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:02 pm

So some sprite outfits for the boys for an in-game cameo
Official VO inside (art and quotes) - WHAT IS HAPPENING?! Landon_by_chocobikies-d91si20
Official VO inside (art and quotes) - WHAT IS HAPPENING?! Erik_by_chocobikies-d91si1r
and some lineart for a CG which would be appearing in VO
Official VO inside (art and quotes) - WHAT IS HAPPENING?! Ho_wedding_dress1000_by_chocobikies-d91sgla

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS HAPPENING?! ;D
chocobikies
chocobikies

Back to top Go down

Official VO inside (art and quotes) - WHAT IS HAPPENING?! Empty Re: Official VO inside (art and quotes) - WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

Post by Corynth Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:39 pm

In-game quotes.
Zane “Yes, already. In case you didn’t notice, I got my ass handed to me.”
Mira “So, why is there a shirtless Erik Valdemar in the kitchen? A shirtless dripping wet, Erik Valdemar? Exactly what are you cooking up?
Landon “Of course you would. Food for a living. If I didn’t know better I’d think you’d choose food over me.”
Rayner “I’ll pass. Please continue though. Your wife looks like she’s thinking of devouring me.”
Kiron “These kids are superhuman. With the things they get up to I wouldn’t even have the energy to get to school.”
Daire “You’re surprisingly unconcerned at the prospect of seeing your husband being sold.”
What do you think is happening Wink ?
Corynth
Corynth
Admin

http://synokoria.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Official VO inside (art and quotes) - WHAT IS HAPPENING?! Empty Re: Official VO inside (art and quotes) - WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

Post by Pain Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:58 am

Shirtless Erik Valdemar cooking in the kitchen... Just one food comes into my mind... Pancakes...
Pain
Pain

Back to top Go down

Post by chocobikies Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:04 am

Pain wrote:Shirtless Erik Valdemar cooking in the kitchen... Just one food comes into my mind... Pancakes...
LOL- I'm pretty sure the scene occurs in the afternoon/night - so not breakfast Razz
unless you're talking about those crepe/savory pancakes - Yum. >_<
chocobikies
chocobikies

Back to top Go down

Post by Safi Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:33 pm

The artwork is really awesome, I'm sure the game will be even better Very Happy

Safi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:02 am

chocobikies wrote:
Pain wrote:Shirtless Erik Valdemar cooking in the kitchen... Just one food comes into my mind... Pancakes...
LOL- I'm pretty sure the scene occurs in the afternoon/night - so not breakfast Razz

It would be totally awesome and cute if Erik could make a Kippy in pancake art.

PS: In my country when we eat pancakes we do it in the afternoon during a thing that it's like afternoon tea without all the fancy cups and with lots of bread  Smile
Pain
Pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Corynth Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:52 am

Pain wrote:
chocobikies wrote:

It would be totally awesome and cute if Erik could make a Kippy in pancake art.

PS: In my country when we eat pancakes we do it in the afternoon during a thing that it's like afternoon tea without all the fancy cups and with lots of bread  Smile

That... Sounds pretty awesome actually.

The scene in question has nothing to do with Erik cooking though Wink
Corynth
Corynth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silinara Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:20 am

I'm thinking the Landon quote is about Emma taking a cooking job with the Ice Queen as suggested in the Food for Thought extra.
Silinara
Silinara

Back to top Go down

Post by Corynth Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:06 pm

Silinara wrote:I'm thinking the Landon quote is about Emma taking a cooking job with the Ice Queen as suggested in the Food for Thought extra.

Close enough. It's technically more about her saying she would turn down choosing another career over her current.
Corynth
Corynth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarfie Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:20 pm

Ahaha, my inner fangirl is near her limit. Spoil us more please.
Scarfie
Scarfie

Back to top Go down

Post by chocobikies Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:37 pm

@scarfie - lol - too much and there wont be a point ;D
chocobikies
chocobikies

Back to top Go down

Post by King-sama Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:33 am

Hi~ yup, I am ready to bother you here too >3<'
First! Congrats for the forum~ it's great to discuss about all your games in one place
About what I am imagine happenning...Emma is putting Erik's huge pic in her kitchen (And he's wearing pink apron for some reason and winking...) I hope I am right xD

King-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by King-sama Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:34 am

Also, I hope we will see the other pics complete! *A* already looks pro~

King-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Corynth Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:27 pm

King-sama wrote:Hi~ yup, I am ready to bother you here too >3<'
First! Congrats for the forum~ it's great to discuss about all your games in one place
About what I am imagine happenning...Emma is putting Erik's huge pic in her kitchen (And he's wearing pink apron for some reason and winking...) I hope I am right xD

Something would definitely get burnt in that kitchen Wink .

Sadly, no, that is not what's happening in that scene.

While I'm in this thread, have another quote:

Tyler “Yeah… I also don’t understand this fascination with getting me in animal costumes.”

And let me just say that, as of last word count, VO is over 57K words. There's still a long way to go, but we're getting... somewhere.
Corynth
Corynth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King-sama Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:16 am

Why? XD does Erik brings bad luck?

King-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Corynth Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:20 am

King-sama wrote:Why? XD does Erik brings bad luck?

Because he's too hot Wink .

Joking aside though, a giant Erik picture in the kitchen would probably be distracting enough to cause something to get burnt.
Corynth
Corynth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarfie Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:44 pm

Do you plan for it to be like HO or longer/shorter? Also, good job, 57K words is a lot of words! You deserve a cookie Very Happy
Scarfie
Scarfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Corynth Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:01 am

There are no set plans for it's length, but it has a longer timeline than HO did so it very probably will be much longer.

If we both weren't so busy all the time we'd probably have more done.

Thanks for the cookie Smile
Corynth
Corynth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarfie Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:18 pm

Hey, it's a hobby project, you can take your time. We will wait and help you as we can Smile
Scarfie
Scarfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mackattack Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:44 am

I'm excited for you guys to release another game!!!
But don't rush yourselves. Take your time and make it how you want to make it.
P.S. Ya'll's other game, HO (Halloween Otome... not that word... ugh  note to self: never use abbreviations again...) was really awesome!
Keep doing great work!
--
Mack is out~ Cool

Mackattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Corynth Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:17 pm

Scarfie wrote:Hey, it's a hobby project, you can take your time. We will wait and help you as we can Smile
Mackattack wrote:I'm excited for you guys to release another game!!!
But don't rush yourselves. Take your time and make it how you want to make it. 
P.S. Ya'll's other game, HO (Halloween Otome... not that word... ugh  note to self: never use abbreviations again...) was really awesome!
Keep doing great work! 
--
Mack is out~ Official VO inside (art and quotes) - WHAT IS HAPPENING?! Icon_cool

Thanks for the words of support! We are making progress, it's just... slower than we'd like so it gets frustrating. Especially when we think about how much is left to do affraid. (Emoting is going to kill us. Repeatedly.)

Well, while I'm here... Let me drop some quotes. It's been a very long time so ... have not 1, not 2, but 10! Majority of these are Mira's thoughts or narration, but it really is quite interesting to see how different Mira's thought patterns and reactions are from Ems'.
Emma “The Fire Chief said they aren’t going to make trips to our house anymore! While I was giving you lessons they were here almost nightly! They thought you were an arsonist!”
Rayner “... Such vileness. It’s exquisite. I could add that to my arsenal.”
Mira (... Dammit! You’re not supposed to ship *us*. Blegh, how am I supposed to change you from shipper on deck to romantic rival?!)
I was out of the car the moment it stopped, breathing in the icy air in the hopes of it cooling some of my ardour.
Mira (This is why I don’t spend time with nice, polite people. Too much guilt.)
I was on him before he could recover, using my weight to keep him pinned to the ground and pressing down on his hands so he couldn’t use them to retaliate.
Mira (Ems can take on men twice her size happily. Maybe a little too happily. Still, at least I don’t need to worry so much about her getting taken advantage of.)
By this point, I knew better than to try to compete with food.
Mira (Stupid Ice-man. He can be as frigid as he looks.)
There was another long moment of silence before Daire managed to find his vocal chords again.
So... Any thoughts?  Laughing
Corynth
Corynth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corynth Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:30 pm

Happy New Year, everyone!

I mentioned this on tumblr, and while it may not seem like it - we are making progress! In fact, Valentines Otome has surpassed Halloween Otome's word count! Largely in part to Landon.

This isn't quite the right thread for this, but here - have a sneak peak at a page from the Halloween Otome artbook to celebrate(It's 2 4-panel manga comics):
Official VO inside (art and quotes) - WHAT IS HAPPENING?! Manga_10
Corynth
Corynth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corynth Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:39 pm

VO has reached 110K words! These are some random comments from me on the way to actually reaching that point:

• Rayner is the worst. The absolute worst. I love him.
  • What does it say about Daire that his reaction to "make the most of today" was to sleep?
  • I hated Landon when it was his turn and I hate Ty now. Watch as I hate Erik when we get around to him.
  • Zane is so not cute.
  • None of our VO babies are as cute as the HO ones QAQ
  • Oh God. Daire is our cutest love interest in VO. DAIRE.
  • Getting on top of Mira is not the way to intimidate her.
  • Mira, no. Flirting means he'll fall out of romantic.
  • Tyler may be shy, but he certainly can talk when he needs to.
  • I feel bad for Kiron.
  • Continuity~
  • Every single time we get into Daire's head all it does is make things less romantic.
  • ... We are never going to find BGs for so much of this.
  • Fish. That's all I'm gonna say.

Triple post, huh? Feels like I'm talking to myself.

Oh and in case anyone is curious, This Guy that we posted in the VO links thread is Rayner(His sprite is still a work in progress):
Official VO inside (art and quotes) - WHAT IS HAPPENING?! File
Corynth
Corynth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corynth Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:55 pm

Official VO inside (art and quotes) - WHAT IS HAPPENING?! Tumblr_obszxcoyq01sixj0ho1_1280
quadruple posting ~
Some of you may have seen this on tumblr already, but Valentines Otome has reached the 200K milestone.
This game is going to be a monster to edit hahahaaa.
Corynth
Corynth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corynth Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:54 am

Okay, so update time:

Choosing who Emma ended up with does affect the story in every route >_>
Official VO inside (art and quotes) - WHAT IS HAPPENING?! Tumblr_inline_ojjshgquU01s9k98u_500

A sneak peak at the weekly planner for stat raising:
Official VO inside (art and quotes) - WHAT IS HAPPENING?! Tumblr_inline_ojjsidsPhl1s9k98u_500

There's also cameo #3 (the moving version is on tumblr, and the live2D thread here among other places):
Official VO inside (art and quotes) - WHAT IS HAPPENING?! Tumblr_ojjsyco4Gz1sixj0ho1_1280

We are still a long way from being complete but we are working on this slowly… There's just not a lot we can really show without spoiling.
What do you guys think?
Corynth
Corynth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum