Synokoria Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flying Lessons II: Charater Suggestion Thread

+5
Corynth
Silinara
Pain
Safi
chocobikies
9 posters

Go down

Which of the following hybrids would you like to see as love interests? Griff and Peaile are love interests by default.

A Raccoon Dog

A Kitsune

A Hippocampus

A Flying Turtle

A Peryton

A Jackalope

A Cockatrice

Twin Winged Snake I

Twin Winged Snake II

View results

Flying Lessons II: Charater Suggestion Thread Empty Flying Lessons II: Charater Suggestion Thread

Post by chocobikies Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:55 pm

Ok so we were thinking of doing a sequel to this game (longer than the original) where our charcters are all grown up

Any suggetions on what other creature hybrid our love interests should be? we an make a poll later on but so far we've got Peaile our unicorn
Flying Lessons II: Charater Suggestion Thread Chibi_fantasy_hybrid___peaile_by_chocobikies-d8271df
and Griff our griffin hybrid
Flying Lessons II: Charater Suggestion Thread Chibi_fantasy_hybrid___griff_by_chocobikies-d8271e1
of course lotus is our MC
Flying Lessons II: Charater Suggestion Thread Pixel_lotus_egg_hatch_by_chocobikies-d6b6kj7
who will grow up to look something like this
Flying Lessons II: Charater Suggestion Thread Lotus_by_chocobikies-d6e0m2r

SO character suggestions for creature hybrids?

Last edited by Corynth on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Poll)
chocobikies
chocobikies

Back to top Go down

Flying Lessons II: Charater Suggestion Thread Empty Re: Flying Lessons II: Charater Suggestion Thread

Post by Safi Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:48 pm

The images are amaaaaaazing!!!

Safi

Back to top Go down

Flying Lessons II: Charater Suggestion Thread Empty Re: Flying Lessons II: Charater Suggestion Thread

Post by chocobikies Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:41 am

Safi wrote:The images are amaaaaaazing!!!
ah thanks =D
got any suggestions for creature hybrid characters? 8D
chocobikies
chocobikies

Back to top Go down

Post by Safi Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:36 pm

Hmmmm :? A flying turtle?

Safi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:54 am

Maybe a flying raccoon dog...? The image looks lovely by the way.
Pain
Pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Silinara Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:09 am

Does it have to be a flying character? If not, I think a Hippocampus (horse/fish) and/or Kitsune (nine tailed fox) would be cute!
Peryton are a deer/bird hybrid that would work in the game. Or maybe a flying wolf?
Silinara
Silinara

Back to top Go down

Post by chocobikies Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:05 am

hmm - i do't think it'd need to be a flying character...should probably confirm with corynth. Just some sorta creature to hybridise i think ^^'. I've never heard of a hippocampus but the rest sound good *A*
chocobikies
chocobikies

Back to top Go down

Post by Corynth Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:59 pm

Non-flying is cool. Despite the title the love interests don't necessarily need wings - they just look cool.

Plus a non-flying love interest does provide some interesting angles to explore.
Corynth
Corynth
Admin

http://synokoria.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarfie Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:00 am

Jackalope is a cool mythological hybrid creature - a rabbit with deer horns. Or a version with wings, Wolpertinger Very Happy Just imagine this silver- or white-haired bish with rabbit tail and both rabbit ears and antlers on his head ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Scarfie
Scarfie

Back to top Go down

Post by chocobikies Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:39 pm

@scarfie - a jakalope sounds cool! There's such thing as a wolpertinger <-- geez thats a mouthful - but i do have a thing for creatures with antlers....makes me wanna draw....
chocobikies
chocobikies

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarfie Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:03 pm

DoItDoItDoItDoItDoIt.
Glad you liked the idea Very Happy
Scarfie
Scarfie

Back to top Go down

Post by chocobikies Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:34 am

Scarfie wrote:DoItDoItDoItDoItDoIt.
Glad you liked the idea Very Happy

LOL - i will >8D
Sadly havent got to the jakalope yet before my head started hurting from hours of heads down drawing ^^'

but so far - random designs of
Flying Lessons II: Charater Suggestion Thread Flying_lesson_chibi_sggestions2_by_chocobikies-d94w6r1
Flying Lessons II: Charater Suggestion Thread Flying_lesson_chibi_sggestions1_by_chocobikies-d94w0ic
Flying Lessons II: Charater Suggestion Thread Flying_lesson_chibi_sggestions3_by_chocobikies-d94walv
chocobikies
chocobikies

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarfie Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:37 pm

Those are so pretty and so cuuuuuteee ;_____;
Don't push yourself, health first Very Happy
Flying turtle looks like a character that would be easy to tease, I dunno why.
Scarfie
Scarfie

Back to top Go down

Post by King-sama Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:27 am

Cuties~ >///< //coloring urges increased

King-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Alianora Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:59 am

I've always been fond of things with scales.  Going with the "medieval monsters" theme of unicorn and gryphon, maybe:
cockatrice (dragon with a rooster head), or a bird-winged lizard

Speaking of interesting dynamics, there are a couple mythical birds that supposedly can't land at all due to having no feet...

Alianora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhunnia Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:12 am

Well...I'm gonna go with feather-winged snakes....twins, maybe (?)
In latin america, stories that feature snakes are common so...I don't know, I though it would be nice hahaha

Rhunnia

Back to top Go down

Post by chocobikies Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:07 am

@Alianora - a cockatrice sounds interesting! and notsure if i can do feetless chibis...... - we will see ^^'

@Rhunnia - Twin snakes - I think I have seen them before *A*

definitely will try an draw the rest of the suggestions when xmas break finally comes ~
chocobikies
chocobikies

Back to top Go down

Post by chocobikies Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:14 pm

Flying Lessons II: Charater Suggestion Thread Fl2_chibi1000_by_chocobikies-d9leesn
and the rest of the potential characters ^_^
chocobikies
chocobikies

Back to top Go down

Post by Corynth Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:32 am

Okay, we're closing hybrid suggestions.

Please vote for the ones you'd like to see as love interests in Flying Lessons II in the newly added poll Smile.
Corynth
Corynth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alianora Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:15 am

I hadn't thought chibis could be anything more than adorable, but that cockatrice drawing achieves radical.  The way his comb could almost be hair, and the pattern on his legs could be feathers or scales, and the fin along the outside of his tail looks so much like the feathers of his wings...  He is now my favorite chibi ever, whether or not he gets to be in a game.

I actually wandered back to the Synkoria forums to find Corynth's "For as long as you want" picture to use as my desktop wallpaper, but now I'm torn...

Alianora

Back to top Go down

Post by chocobikies Sun May 01, 2016 9:40 am

Alianora wrote:I hadn't thought chibis could be anything more than adorable, but that cockatrice drawing achieves radical.  The way his comb could almost be hair, and the pattern on his legs could be feathers or scales, and the fin along the outside of his tail looks so much like the feathers of his wings...  He is now my favorite chibi ever, whether or not he gets to be in a game.

I actually wandered back to the Synkoria forums to find Corynth's "For as long as you want" picture to use as my desktop wallpaper, but now I'm torn...
I'm glad you like his design! XD well going by the votes so far he's prob gonna be one of the main characters in Flying lessons 2...if we ever start/finnish it ^^' (Valentines otome first - thats taking us forever ^^Wink
chocobikies
chocobikies

Back to top Go down

Post by Corynth Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:26 pm

Here's a coloured version of the Hippocampus chibi:
Flying Lessons II: Charater Suggestion Thread Hippocampus_blinking_chibi_by_chocobikies-dc7rn13
And this is what he looks like all grown up at the time of FL2:
Flying Lessons II: Charater Suggestion Thread Hippocampus_1000_by_chocobikies-dc84hjt

Remember to vote for him if you want him to be a love interest!
Corynth
Corynth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chocobikies Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:07 am

Flying Lessons II: Charater Suggestion Thread Kitsune_blinking_chibi_580_by_chocobikies-dc9icwe
blinking kitsune - since he seems to be one of the fan favs
chocobikies
chocobikies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down