Synokoria Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Otome download links and info

3 posters

Go down

Halloween Otome download links and info Empty Halloween Otome download links and info

Post by Corynth Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:25 pm

Halloween Otome download links and info Tumblr_inline_mt4dbfUIVe1s9k98u
“You are cordially invited to the Annual Valdemar Halloween Extravaganza. Two weeks of luxury await you.
Let’s see if you can keep up the masquerade…”

Demo Download Links:

Full Version Download(Compatible with Mac, Windows and Linux)

Halloween Otome Walkthrough

Halloween Otome Extras:

During Halloween Otome:

Skills- the start of day 1 from Mr Wolf’s point of view. He thinks he’s ready, but is he really?
   Reflection- library scene in day 4 from The Count’s point of view.
   Reasons- takes place during day 6 of Halloween Otome. It features both Osiria and Erik.
   Food For Thought - takes place during Day 8(The snow day) after the task irrespective of which route you’re on. It features both The Ice Queen and The Phantom
   Stallion - A scene from the festival from Mr Bandages’ point of view in which he overthinks some things. Rated PG-13 for the nature of his thoughts.

After Halloween Otome

Finding the One - short Erik-centric snippet

Other

Fanservice - a series of outtakes of how the Yellow Jumper scene in Day 3 could have went had Miss Archer been a fangirl or less direct.

The Halloween Otome Fan Book Download Link:

Last edited by Corynth on Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corynth
Corynth
Admin

http://synokoria.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Halloween Otome download links and info Empty Re: Halloween Otome download links and info

Post by Scarfie Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:13 am

Two things this time!
1. Please add shortcut to the forum from your tumblr, the forum post won't be that easy to find after few more posts Very Happy
2. Have you considered releasing "deluxe" version of HO with all the extra added? You could add achievements that would unlock them. Maybe not in the near future and I know, I know, it's a lot of work writing from that online engine to ren'py but that's just an idea Very Happy
Scarfie
Scarfie

Back to top Go down

Halloween Otome download links and info Empty Re: Halloween Otome download links and info

Post by Corynth Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:53 am

Scarfie wrote:Two things this time!
1. Please add shortcut to the forum from your tumblr, the forum post won't be that easy to find after few more posts Very Happy
2. Have you considered releasing "deluxe" version of HO with all the extra added? You could add achievements that would unlock them. Maybe not in the near future and I know, I know, it's a lot of work writing from that online engine to ren'py but that's just an idea Very Happy

1. Done Very Happy Thanks for the reminder.
2. Yes. We were actually discussing it recently and not for the first time. We'd like to have a lot more done before we bother though. There's just so many moments we want to make extras for. There are also some people translating HO so if possible we'd like to include said translations in the "deluxe" version.
Corynth
Corynth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alianora Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:25 pm

I did enjoy those extras.  
When I was reading "Fanservice" my husband came into the room to see what was making me laugh hysterically Very Happy

Alianora

Back to top Go down

Post by Corynth Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:02 pm

I'm not sure if you've seen the tumblr post about it, but I did actually want to give the player the option to let him take off that jumper in-game Laughing

The rest of the day probably would have continued the same except you'd get to ogle him shirtless throughout Wink .

... Or maybe one of the restaurants would have brought up the whole "No shirt, No shoes, No service" thing and Emma would have forced him to put it back on because FOOD. 

Alas, Bic vetoed it. It was probably for the best though. Without the distracting jumper, Emma might have actually taken a better look at his face - or what she could see of it, anyway.
Corynth
Corynth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum